Tuesday 30 December 2014

Day #20 - The Cornell Note-taking-like system in action




Last time I wrote about my way of using text to develop speaking skills. To do that I use improved Cornet Note-taking system.

But first you should know what it is and when and how to use the original system.

It’s created to use for note taking mainly during lectures. And you can read more about it here.

Last time I also promised you to tell more about my
method. I think that the best way to show you how it works is to give you an example of my notes.


I don’t try to use it too often. I usually change methods to make my learning more exiting. But I do try to return to my notes to revise the grammar structure or words which I’ve leant from the text with a help of my notes.

OK. Here you can download a temple for making notes, and ones again – here you can find an explanations how to use it. Try to use it and check if the method is for you. Don’t forget to write some reflection about this experience and put it in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment