Wednesday 17 December 2014

Day #14 - Me and time

Time is something I don’t like because there is always problem with time.It makes me think (time after time) about passing of my live though for the time being I’m still pretty young and I want to procrastinate about this kind of thinking as long as it’s possible.It makes me be on time and because I tend to do things in the nick of time I often have to do things in no time. Although sometimes I succeed in making the time more flexible by running over the time usually I’m pressed for time.I know it’s good to be in time and it’s only a matter of time when I regret of being so careless about time. Well, I understand that time flies, but I still dreaming about behind the times when people had more occasions for killing time.

No comments:

Post a Comment