Wednesday 6 May 2015

BBC podcasts rule





Maybe you don’t realise but I’m a big fun of podcasts. By listening to them I could improve my listening skills a lot. But I like them not only because of that. I like them mostly because they are interesting, eye-opening and informative.

I’ve been testing lately a new app created for podcast fans called Podcast Addict (I intend to write more about it in next posts). And I discovered some new podcasts which are worth listening to and subscribe.

This time my favourite podcast are more about serious staff (current affairs, facts, science):




I also discovered some fictional materials, and these in my opinion, are the best:



As you can see I prefer to listen to British accents, if you do like them as me try one or more of my propositions and enjoy listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment