Saturday 21 March 2015

Day #46 – Animations with your own voice - Tellagami

Do like an idea of talking avatars? I want to show you another option for creating them. This time it’s for people with mobile devices.
Look at some examples and you’ll see what an application called Tellagami can do. The examples were created during my last trip to the UK. I visited Birmingham and its museum with a group of teachers. They task was to create animations with Tellagami avatars with native English speaker’s voices.









To use Tellagami you need to download it first.
Android users can find it here.
And iPhone, iPad users can download it here.
This time I won’t prepare any tutorials because you can find one on the Tellagami webpage:
I really love this app. You can be very creative with it and on the other hand it’s very easy to use (I used it with preschoolers).
Creating your own Gami (this is a name of an animation created with Tellagami) can be a funny way of using English – you can record your own voice, your own English speech.

Do you have any ideas what kind of animations can we prepare to practice English? 
Do you want me to prepare one for you? Put your requests or ideas in a comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment