Wednesday 25 March 2015

Day #48 - Listening - what is a podcast?






There was something about reading, singing, memorising but I've never written about listening. Now is time for this. 
One of my favourite way of learning English is listening to podcasts.
First I need to explain you what a podcast is.
It’s a kind of internet broadcast audio material which can be downloaded and listened with a computer or with any kind of mp3 player. Usually podcasts are published on the websites which contain RSS feed which can be used to subscribe podcasts. So you don’t have to come back to a website with podcasts to check if there is anything new. You just subscribe it with a podcacher (a special application like iTunes for example) and every new episode of your chosen podcast will automatically downloaded on your computer disc.
You can find a lot of podcasts for English learners - I’m going to write about some which I like the most.
So check the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment