Monday 25 May 2015

A pearl among BBC Drama of the Week

Listening English podcast sometimes can give you some extras.
That happened when I found “My Dear Bessie” audio material - one of BBC Drama’s episode.
You can read more about it here, but unfortunately it’s not available anymore.
Actually I found the material on BBC Drama podcast webpage (where podcast are accessible for everyone and for a little longer) - Drama of the Week
As I wrote before I found “My Bear Bessie” there and the podcast turned out to be a real pearl for me:

  • First because it’s a real love story told by letters of two separated by Second World War.
  • Second because the story is beautiful, full of warmth and passion and it’s a real proof that a true love exist.
  • Third because in the podcast star Benedict Cumberbatch and Louise Brealey who you could see in the new adaptation of Sherlock Holmes (I like them both a lot).
  • Fourth because I found much more materials about the story which made me really hooked on it.
Here you can find some of them:
Some films with letters read by Sherlock Holmes stars:





So I strongly recommend you to check the podcast regularly. Maybe you, like me, find a real pearl, a material created for you (which suits your interests and needs perfectly). 

No comments:

Post a Comment