Wednesday 18 February 2015

Day # 39 - English karaoke? Why not.

I think that it’s not a secret for you anymore that I like to sing in English. Maybe somebody else from you is not afraid of singing and find it enjoyable to learn English this way. If you are good at singing you would like to try karaoke.  I’m sure that there are plenty of karaoke services or apps. Until now I tried only one.

Do you remember the Demi Lovato’s “Let it go” song from last post? If you like it you can try to sing it using the service called iSing. It’s Polish website but I put it only as an example. If you know any similar karaoke service – let me know.
Or … you can use this one. 
Just click the link
Scroll the side down and choose Zaśpiewaj (Sing) button.

It’s that easy.


You can of course search for other songs and try to sing them.
Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment